Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Perfect Purse for a Princess I think

This morning it was time to put the castle and crown blocks onto the Princess Purse -- okay, it is more of a tote bag, but I like using all the 'P' words. LOL I built the bag around the size of the castle block. The bag should be just right for all those Princess color books that you can find, which just gave me an idea of what more I "need" to make for this bag.... one of those great fabric color crayon holders. Hmmmm..... the brain is twirling.

The crown is actually a pocket to hold all sorts of Princess Pretties. I can hardly wait for Miss Bailey's birthday to give this and the quilt to her. Oh the fun of being a grandparent!

P.S. -- A few hours later...
Okay, I did make the crayon roll  and printed off free coloring pages of some of the Disney princesses. The bag is done, filled, and ready to wrap! WooHoo!

4 comments:

  1. I do believe your are her Fairy Godmother...grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't wish for a grandmother like you?
    Beautiful presents, beautifully made!
    Cheers,

    Jeanneke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag AND the crayon roll! Grandmas and granddaughters have all of the fun, don't they?? Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, Your mind was going...and wow just how cute! Bailey, is a lucky little girl. Your lucky too, to have a granddaughter. I have the two grandsons...which I love and adore, yet I sure miss having a little girl too.!!!!! I saved all of my dolls. Doll houses, and etc.
    Hmmmm oh maybe someday?

    Your work, is awesome Barb!!! Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.