Before Christmas when my sister and I were out shopping together we found this GREAT sign, which stopped us in our tracks. I suggested we had found the perfect gift for each other and she readily agreed, so we each bought one as our gift for the other. LOL Mine has found a very appropriate spot in my kitchen. What makes this rather amusing to me is that in the house we are presently living in, I think I can get to the chocolate supply from anywhere in the house in 12 steps or less!
Mom is doing better with her cold/pre-pneumonia. The doc has her on an antibiotic and she uses a nebulizer a few times a day to break up the gunk in her chest. She is teasing and kidding people, a sure sign of doing better!
In addition to Mom others on my prayer list this week are:
Debbie -- recovering from Round 3 of chemo
Sandy's DH -- encouraging news that his cancer is very localized, waiting to hear about the treatment
Cindy, Linda, Sharon, Morgan -- health concerns
Joana -- energy to put a wedding together in 4 months
DH -- that a "you're hired" call will come soon -- had another really good interview this week
Baby Jake -- that he will gain more weight soon
Joyce -- for a great evening and night that she gets to herself
Diana -- that she will soon be back creating lots of great works of art
Shelter for the homeless on these cold winter days/nights; Shelter for those still without after Hurricane Sandy
Our country's leaders -- for wise decisions being made, not because of party affiliation, but because it is right
Barb, Thanks to have me still on your prayer list. !! I am so thrilled to hear your mom is doing better. Your post has made me feel great! I am still putting Christmas stuff away. The right way, nice and neat for that makes it enjoyable when it all comes back out again!!!!! Nice post!!! Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxoxxo
ReplyDeleteGlad you Momma is doing better. Mine is doing better as well, but is still in rehab.
ReplyDeleteLove your sign!!!!
Love the sign! Glad to hear your Mom is doing better.
ReplyDeleteI wear your apron every day; it's so beautiful and it makes me feel distance between our kitchens disappears :>)
Cheers!
Jeanneke.
I love the sign! It's handy that your chocolate stash is only 12 steps from anywhere in the present house. You will likely have to divide your chocolate in the next house and create "Chocolate Rest Stations" that are only 12 steps in a network throughout.
ReplyDeleteOooh, love the idea of Chocolate Rest Stations!
DeleteOh how funny - I'll have to show my mom the picture of your new sign, she'll love it too! So funny. Glad your mum is doing better, keeping her in prayer!
ReplyDelete