I do believe that there are many seasons in our life. Those times that we are to do certain things ... and then the season changes and the time for change happens. That is where I feel I am at. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging the last few years. Initially it was a great way for me to 'journal' about my life and, at that time, caring full time for my parents. I was essentially house bound and it allowed me to connect with so many wonderful people around the world.
My life has changed with our move in September, and right now I am finding I do not have the time or energy to keep up with everything, including my blog. So, at the end of 2013 I will be closing down my blog. Perhaps I will do another one, someday, but for now I know this is a right decision for me. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. It has meant a lot to me.
Before I sign off, for the last time, here's one final update:
Mom recently turned 92 - amazing!
Two of our sons came for Thanksgiving - YUM
We're going to AZ to see our Miss Bailey... and her parents - woohoo!
In January I'll have health insurance - whew
My sewing machines are not feeling quite as lonely - hmmmmmm
The house is decorated for Christmas - ahhhh
We are healthy, happy, needs met - Thank you, God!
... so Blessed
I hope each of you have a wonderful Christmas --
celebrating the real reason for the Season,
the love gift from God
in the person
of
Christ.
Happy to hear everyone is well, but so sad you won't be blogging any longer. I will miss your blog. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas season.
ReplyDeleteThere's no better reason for stopping than being occupied by a blessed and fulfilling life!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs from The Netherlands.
Oh Barb, I am sorry to hear your not going to blog any more. I know your life has changed, Even when I could not make a comment, I still read your blog. I feel sad over this. I to will finally have insurance in Jan. 2014 for my lungs. I will be able to get the care I really need now.!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy you twoo will get the care you need as well. Your a wonderful friend, and our friendship shall never end. Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxo