I did manage to get Bailey's Cinderella dress made and she looks so cute in it!
I also created a front door/window cover for the skid steer that the fellows will be using to clear the roads this winter. Must have done a good job as they asked me to do the same for the side windows.
We got our firewood split and stacked, other than the limbs that just need to be cut up. Good thing too as winter temps are starting to sneak in now.
DH is starting to build our closet for our bedroom. The one that is in it is very very small, built before we got the idea we need lots of clothes. LOL It will be so nice to get all our clothes in one place!
I did manage to start a new art quilt project this weekend. My Love of Art Quilts group is doing a swap with the theme, 'Reflections'. It is going to be fun to see what everyone comes up with as it can be interpreted several ways. It feels so good to be creating like that again.
Our oldest son was diagnosed with Graves Disease. He is doing research and determining what treatment he wants to do, or at least to try first. Hopefully getting it dealt with will help several of his health issues he's been dealing with.
Mom has been in hospice for 6 months now and they are continuing the services for her, which I am greatly thankful for. In just a few weeks she will be 92. She says she wants presents! Good for her!
I feel so blessed and am so thankful to God for all He is doing in my life and how He is providing for my needs and beyond. The people we work with are wonderful. The place we live and work is a slice of heaven. Each day is a gift.

I think this is so great to get to have a new adventure. Bailey's dress is gorgeous. Cinderella is my very favorite. Bailey has grown so much. Sorry to hear about your son, but hope they get it under control for him. Yea!! for your Mom wanting presents.....:)
ReplyDelete